Monday, July 6, 2009

Never alone...

We commuters are never alone on the road, or apparently on the internet either! I received a comment on my last post from another girl who hates her commute and likes to blog about it. Not only do we muse at similar times about similar topics, but we have almost the same blog address to boot! My fellow commuter is located at commutermusing.blogspot.com -- my address minus the "s". The title of her blog is Commusings, a very clever construction of commuter and musings, and she has done what I have not, Googled our blog topic. I'll just cheat and link to her post to give the results. I also thought I might be the only one, or if not the only one, at least the best! I can no longer make that assumption.

What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. (Ecclesiastes 1:9 NIV)

Yes, the Bible says that. It's old, and even it knows better.

1 comment: