Wednesday, April 29, 2009

4A10SHUN

Mr. Lexus IS 350 RWD in Matador Red Mica, I saw you this morning on my way to work. Your car was shiny and sleek, and I almost spilled my coffee while allowing too much of my attention to focus on you and your alluring wheels. I might as well have been a bull. The color trapped my line of vision. It had a molten undertone that lures you in like a moth to a flame, even though you might get burnt.I watched you speed past me, and it was all I could do to stay at my own pace and not race after you. While you were leaving me behind, I saw your vanity plate: 4A10SHUN. It said it all, and suddenly the spell was broken.

You had my attention when I was caught up in the beauty of your ride. You pushed me away when your plate revealed the person behind the wheel. Go ahead and drive off with your playboy attitude. The once tempting apple seems to have a mealy core.

Besides, my poor little Honda could never keep up with you to continue my gawking. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment