Tuesday, May 26, 2009

CDOUGDIG

I was running late this morning and did not get to take a cup of coffee from home to enjoy on the way to work. As a result, I stopped off at a Bruegger's Bagel shop in order to get a good cup of reasonably priced coffee. On my way out of the shopping center in which it was located, I saw a vanity plate that got my attention: CDOUGDIG.

My first thought was - Hey Doug, all I'm seeing you do is drive, not dig. Honestly, Doug, in your white Tacoma pick-up truck, who is ever going to be able to read your vanity plate while you are actually digging - or whatever else you may mean by that? Seems a little silly if you ask me, but I know, you didn't.

Maybe next time you should.

From this moment on, I am available to review your vanity plate choices and tell you which ones are funny, interesting, and worthy; and which ones are best left in your head and not on your bumper. Please submit your choices to me for comment by commenting on any of my blog entries, and I'll be sure to respond.

The motto for my vanity plate review service:
Review to avoid looking like a fool - otherwise, car-pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment