Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Siting: The Million Dollar Man!

That's right, guys, I saw the Million Dollar Man while commuting to work this morning. No, not the Six Million Dollar Man from the 1974 TV show, but the Million Dollar Man - completely different. Who is the Million Dollar Man, you might ask. Well, let me tell you.

The Million Dollar Man was a professional wrestler from Texas or Arizona that hit his wrestling peak in the late 80's and early 90's with the WWE, World Wrestling Entertainment (formerly the WWF - World Wrestling Federation). Today he is a motivational speaker and evangelist.

How did I see the Million Dollar Man? Well, it was rather easy. I was driving along I-40, like I do every work day morning, when a white minivan merged in front of me from an on-ramp. And there it was! The vanity plate that said it all: MILLN$MAN.

So, honestly, I didn't see him in person, but I saw what must obviously be his white minivan, right?

Amazing. Celebrity vehicle siting on the way to work. How lucky am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment